Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blog Notes

If you would like to leave a comment, after clicking on the comments link, when it asks you to "Choose an Identity," please choose "other." You will then be able to enter your name rather than posting as "anonymous."
__________

Please bear with me as I become more familiar with Google Docs. I realize that some of the links to class handouts do not look as good as they should. I hope that they will get better with time. Parents please know that the handouts the students are given in class look much nicer.
__________

Somehow the "View My Complete Profile" link was turned off recently. It is now back on and should work fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Pohlmeier - very nice site! Lots of good stuff on it, & hopefully we'll be able to look at some of the links, too. It's also a great way of finding out what Michael is actually doing in his class for a change! Thanks for taking the time to set it up.
Regards,
Hillary & Charlie