Monday, May 11, 2009

Leaving Subiaco

It is with mixed emotions that I announce that this is my last year at Subiaco. Next year I will begin my career in administration as principal at St. Edward's Catholic School in Little Rock.

Subiaco has been a wonderful place for me, and I have been able to influence and be influenced by many wonderful people, and so I am sad to be leaving. However, this move is ultimately a positive one. For the past 2 1/2 years I have been working towards a Master of Catholic Schools Leadership degree from the University of Dallas, and I am very eager to begin putting this learning and experience to use.

Please pray for my family and I as we make our transition to a new job and new city.

Peace be with you all, and thank you for the blessing you have been in my life and career.

No comments: