Thursday, January 10, 2008

Get U.I.O.G.D. Updates

For anyone who is interested you can subscribe to RSS feeds for this blog. RSS feeds automatically update when new information is posted. There are several ways to do this. First, you can click here, and choose a method from the dropdown menu at the top.

However, in my opinion RSS feeds work the best on an iGoogle homepage. I use this for some sites that I check everyday, and it is a very handy way to get a lot of informatio in just a glance. If you don't have an iGoogle page, you can easily set one up by clicking here. Once it is set up, click "Add Stuff >>" then click "Add feed" on the left hand side and put http://jpohlmeiersubi.blogspot.com/ into the box.

If you use Firefox, another good option is to add it to the Bookmarks Toolbar. I don't think that RSS works as well in Internet Explorer.

Sorry if what I just said is just techno mumbo-jumbo. Feel free to ignore it. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: